Birthday Club starts in October!!!

>> 9.19.2009


Introducing the Birthday Club!

Sign up by emailing me your children's birth dates. When emailing, please use the subject line BIRTHDAY CLUB. (Please no phone calls for registering for the birthday club. I'm always afraid I'll write the wrong information down... been there, done that.)

I will send out a birthday card the month before their birthday. This gift will entitle them to a petite birthday session and 8 signature wallets if completed during the month of their birthday. A $45 value.

Email me today by using the contact page on the website or email me through Facebook.

(**Session must be completed during birthday month for birthday boy/girl only. Not valid with any other offer or discount. No cash value.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP