Hello 2010!

>> 1.14.2010

I can't believe another decade is upon us already. Time flies by so fast!! I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Years.

One of my resolutions this year is to keep up with this blog! I love having it and it's so easy to use, but seems I just get wrapped up in proofing or sessions or ordering and this blog takes the back seat. :(

This year, I hope to change that. Soooo.... I think a good way to do that is to give something away! YAY!!!!

Starting on Monday, January 18th, we will do our first give-away. So make sure to check back in on Monday and see what's up for grabs. You won't be disappointed.

Have a great week/end and I'll talk to you all on Monday!

- tonya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP