Good Morning All!

>> 2.02.2010

Happy Groundhog Day!

I am here. I'm sure most of you know that the last week has been a hectic one to say the least. My nephew Dagan, who is now living back at home with his mom, was diagnosed with post-streptococcal glomerulonephritis. So I've spent most of my week/end in Wichita. Dagan is back home for the time being, still healing. Thank you to all of those who have kept him in your thoughts and prayers. I think they definitely made a difference.

So now on to the winner of last weeks blog give-away....
I only had two comments so both of you get a frame. Man that was easy!! I will get them in the mail this week.

Watch for more details this afternoon on the next give-away.
Take care and stay warm!

1 comments:

canchaser_412 1:45 PM  

well rats I never seen the blog give away.... hope all is well and sending hugs and prayers for Dagan

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP